Friday, November 5, 2010

Birds.


My new theme for the next 2 weeks will be Birds, prompted this week by several flocks of birds, most likely geese flying over the house on their way to warmer places.  It's a sign that the colder times are around the corner although we are experiencing some gorgeous weather at the moment making it hard to think about the snow and ice ahead.

Anyway, less of the waffle and more about the art and my ATC to hopefully inspire you includes stamps from Tim Holtz and Paper Artsy.  Usual rules apply - use a bird image of some form on your artwork but anything goes.  Leave your link at the bottom so I can visit you and leave a message and have fun creating.

For anyone who doesn't have a blog, I've set up a Flikr account where you can upload work and link from there as long as it works.   http://www.flickr.com/groups/1556304@N21/
If that doesn't work then leave me a message in the comments and I'll try to sort it out.

jaine



No comments: