Design Team Submissions will be accepted until December 1, 2009. Those chosen will be notified by December 15, 2009 and have their project ready to be revealed January 1, 2010. Design team duties will run for a 3 month term from January 1, 2010 to March 31, 2010.
Send all submissions and questions to email@example.com
Guidelines for Submissions:
1. International submissions are welcome.
2. Applicants must maintain an active blog.
3. Submit a layout based on the sketch provided below. As well as, one layout and one altered project of your choice. Should represent your best work.
4. Provide a link to your blog and any online galleries.
Please answer the following:
1. Tell us about yourself, where are you from?, family?, pets? We want to get to know you!
2. Are you currently, or have you in the past been on any Design Teams?
3. How would you describe your scrapping style?
4. How long have you been scrap booking?
5. Do you have a favorite product or manufacturer?
6. Are you a organized scrapper or a messy scrapper?
Design Team Duties:
1. Create 2 layouts, or 1 layout and 1 project monthly based on sketches and challenges.
2. Post your items on our gallery by the 15th and 30th of each month.
3. Participate daily in our forum and gallery.
4. Promote Scrappy Accents on your blog and other sites where permitted.
As a Scrappy Accents Design Team member, you will be featured in our community and our group blog.
Sketch Provided by: Scrapiopath