Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May, a busy month.

Well my scrappy friends I hope the spring is giving you lots of inspiration for your layouts and cards. Try and remember to take your camera out in your handbag when you go out as the colours of the new spring flowers and leaves at the moment are gorgeous.

We've been busy at Scrappy Accents recently and now with so many members I think it may be time to start some swaps.

In the groups section I've started a sign up for an altered domino swap and in the anything smaller than a card group an atc swap. I'm hoping to get lots of interested people signing up as swaps are so much fun to do and it's a fabulous way of seeing first hand how other people do their artwork.

I'm glad too to see the photo's section filling up, it's nice to see what everyone is up to.

We have new challenges and a sketch challenge up to keep you busy and in the art journalers group I've started a weekly prompt to get you going. I intend this to be an on going thing and there's no obligation to show and tell as journals can be private things. I've laid mine bare though to show you what you can achieve with your own book.

I've put in some interesting videos too and I'll be adding to them as time goes by.

So there you have it. Lots to keep you occupied for the moment so there's no excuse.

No comments: