Thursday, December 17, 2009

Meet The Design Team

Card Team

Rhonda
I am I'm married to my second husband and we live on 5 acres of woods and wild life 60 miles south of St. Louis. We have 4 small dogs, (Snowy, Jose Cuevo (he's a friend of mine), Tucker Buddy, and Wyatt). Also 2 cats (Mary Shelley and Bette Midler).
I have 3 grown children Joshua and Jeremy (the twins) and Janel. I have 3 of the coolest grandkids, Hayley, almost 9, Donovan, almost 5, and Maya who is 4 and is my birthday buddy.
I started scrapping a year ago in November. I was unemployed and needed an outlet to keep me from going stir crazy. I now work part time and have plently of time to devote to my passion. Little did I know at the time that I would fall in love with paper crafting! I love being involved in swaps, making cards, layouts, and altered items. I'm a struggling Stamping Up! Demostrator, and totally devoted to their products! I also started a Yahoo Group almost a year ago and have 42 members who I consider my extended family. I have been a member here at Scrappy Accents since it's beginning and am looking forward to getto to know my new family.

Melody

I live in Central Texas and have been scrapping and card making for about 3 years. I've worked in the Legal Support field for 20 years and run my business from home. I have a beautiful daughter who is in college studying to be a 2nd grade teacher. She is the one who inspired me to get creative. Her handmade Christmas cards are always the hit of the season in our family. I'm no artist, but I can Cuttlebug and scraplift like crazy! I look forward to the challenges of working on the Scrappy Accents Design Team.



Digi Team

Jaine
I am an ex-pat. Brit, living with my 3 daughters and long suffering husband in Luxembourg. We've been here for 16 years and love it! I'm known as the Basement Gal because I work and play out of my basement, occasionally shared with children, but mostly shared with our cat Jess!

Arts and crafts have always been a part of my life, from knitting with my grandmother , to training as an interior designer. Ive had a go at most things, including patchwork, quilting, and pottery. My passion for paper started about 10 years ago when I was introduced to stamping and got into card making. Scrapbooking soon followed and ever since I've become totally obsessed with creating mini albums, scrapping digitally, creating hybrid projects, and now, I teach the art to eager students. I am so happy to be a part of the Scrappy Accents Design Team and look forward to getting stuck in to challenges and chat.


Tammy
I live in a small town in Missouri. I have been married for 25 years to my high school sweetheart. I have been scrapping for about 10 years now, digital for 7 years. I love to scrap! It is my escape from the stress of every day life. I am a 2 year breast cancer survivor. I have a beautiful young daughter who is 18. I live each day like it is my last, for each day is a gift from God.





Traditional Team

Sharon

I live right outside of New Orleans, LA. I have lived all over the UD and have been married to my best friend Larry for nearly 25 years. We have two wonderful daughters in college, Lauren (20) and Allyson (18). I have one four legged son named Marcus, he is a 8year old black lab, and also two cats.
In my spare time, I like to play an online game "World of Warcraft" with my husband and daughter.
In my real life, I am a Project Coordinator for an IT firm. But what I really do is scrap and blog! I have always been creative, doing cross stitch, crocheting, sewing, making Christmas ornaments, and what ever else I could find. I discovered scrapbooking in 2004 when a CM demostrator sold me some goodies, although my father recently showed me a "digital scrapbook" I did for him in 1988 in Word Perfect with lots of funky clipart. My muse is to look at others blogs, websites, or anything scrappy. There is so much inspiration out there, you just need to find it!
I am currently on several chllenge teams, Challenge Masters, Sketches for you, and The Everyday Scrapper. I am thrilled to be a part of Scrappy Accents. Theresa and the girls are so nice and have made me feel right at home! Please check out my blog at
www.sharonbertolino.blogspot.com






Theresa
I live in Southern Texas with my hubby of 20 years and our 3 year old grandson. I have two handsome grown sons, and a beautiful grown step-daughter. And two of the most beautiful grandchildren, who give me lots of inspiration for scrapping.
I am a "blind" scrapper, being leagally blind due to a stroke. I have been scrapping just over 3 years, when I learned I was going to be a oma (grandma). I don't have one style, I enjoying trying new techniques and learning from others.





No comments: